DEVELOPERWEEK Global: CLoud 2021 HACKATHON
Join the largest cloud challenge-driven virtual hackathon, co-located with DeveloperWeek Global: Cloud 2021! Our hackathons regularly attract over 300+ participants, and we are inviting the international developer community to converge online this year for the DeveloperWeek Global: Cloud 2021 Hackathon!
August 30 - September 14, 2021
1. Register via Eventbrite.
2. Create a DevPost account and click Register on the DevPost DeveloperWeek Global: Cloud 2021 Hackathon page.
3. DeveloperWeek Global: Cloud 2021 Hackathon Kicks off August 30, 2021!
Check out the full DeveloperWeek 2021 Hackathon schedule!
4. Review Hackathon Instruction here!
* All Hackathon Attendees must be pre-registered on Eventbrite & DevPost.
View the Full Set of Instructions here!
- Registration - Must register via Eventbrite & Devpost prior to Hackathon.
- This is a 100% virtual hackathon. Teams will be formed on Devpost.com - DeveloperWeek Global: Cloud 2021 Hackathon. From Devpost participants can message each other to form teams, participate in chat boards, and communicate with sponsors.
- Teams can build apps from scratch (Mobile App / Consumer Web App / Business Web App).
- Teams can solve no challenges (build whatever you want) or can submit to as many challenges as they want.
- There will be 2 rounds of judging. During Round One, judges will review all team projects and fill out a scoring sheet on each to determine the Overall Winner. Round Two is the Sponsor Round. Each sponsor will judge the teams working on their Challenge and determine a winner. The sponsors will choose their own prizes and choose their own prize winners.
- Round one judging will be based on 1) How much progress you make 2) Concept – does it solve a real problem? and 3) Feasibility – could this become a startup or company.
DeveloperWeek Global: Cloud 2021 Overall Winner
• 1st Place Prize: - (2) Amazon Echos (Up to 5) - DevNetwork Premium All-Access Passes to all 2020-2021 virtual conferences - Announcement in our email to 60,000 subscribers listing your team and project.
*All Values of prizes will be sent at USD.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Co-founder @ DevNetwork
CEO @ DeployHub
GM & VP Sales @ Netfoundry
Co-Founder & CPO @ CAST AI
CEO @ Cloud Linux Inc
Cloud Security Architect @ Cyscale
President @ Cascadeo
CEO & Co-founder @ Lumigo
CTO @ EMnify
Senior Consultant @ Capgemini Netherlands
Vlad A. Ionescu
CEO @ Earthly Technologies
CEO @ Solvo
Founder @ Back4App
How much progress did you make?
Does it solve a real problem?
Could this become a startup or company?